The Future Trend

It's almost three months since I started blogging at buzznol. In past three months I have posted many blog posts. Actually I wanted this blog to be about all the topics and news related to technology and its impact on our day to day life. But till now I've  mainly blogged about various topics related to computer software. So in the future you will notice the change in this trend because I am planning to include blog posts on many topics such as robotics, space technology, solar power,wind energy etc. By writing on all the topics related to technology, I believe that buzznol will really  become a technology blog and attract  more readers interested in technology news and topics. But this does not mean that I'll stop blogging about computer software, as many of the visitors till now were mostly  interested in the blog posts related to software. So, lets wait and see how the blog at buzznol develops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger Whore