Testing YACG On Ubuntu

It's already new years morn and here I am wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Hopefully 2009 will bring better opportunities and bright future for everyone.

Yesterday I was testing a script which can automatically generate websites. If you have not heard about it, it is called YACG short for Yet Another Content Generator. You have to install this script on your webserver by uploading.  You also have to supply your list of keywords in a file called keywords.txt. Then based on the keywords the YACG script generates web pages by scrapping content from various article sites.

As I have installed apache web server and PHP with curl support on my Ubuntu desktop, I was able to test YACG on my Ubuntu desktop. I must admit that the website generated by YACG is quite impressive. Now before porting it to my domain, I want to change the default template. Hence I am on the look out for templates for YACG.

You can obtain more information by joining YACG forum at http://forums.getyacg.com. Here at the forum you will also find the links to download YACG. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Original Blogger Template | Modified by Blogger Whore